Phase 3 helps by upgrading structures that are already built such has: highways, ramps and traffic control. It helps by upgrading structures that are used for traffic, this is big because the highway system has not being upgraded in a long time.
Describe who will use your solution (1,000 characters)
The average family in the US has over 2 cars, and all of this families use highways to commute to their jobs. Millions of people use highways everyday. By upgrading the highways, we can accommodate more people, make it safer and overall better for everyone. Things such has: High-occupancy Vehicles Lanes and Intelligent Road Marking should be used more in Miami.
RESEARCH AND BENEFITS
1. Adaptive Traffic Signals: It helps to improve the timing of traffic signals.
2. V21 Smart Corridors: It can reduce travel time on the route by as much as 25%(Acording to what happened in Atlanta).
3. Real-time traffic Feedback: It can make smart districts in the cities.(Create Comfortable Journeys)
4. Tracking Pedestrian Traffic: It can truly saves by showing the best traffic areas to walk and how to stay safe.
Describe your solution's stage of development
Prototype - you have built a prototype and tested it with potential users
Tell us about your team or organization (500 characters)
As of this moment we are building or team, we might be small but we pack quite a punch! Here is our website -> https://eduardocusido.wixsite.com/horizonslabs
Size of your team or organization
Describe how you would pilot your idea (1000 characters)
Millions of people are using highways as we speak, our idea is sustainable because, in order to move beyond a pilot we are going to partner with various construction businesses in order to make money and support its growth.
Here you can find examples of what we are going to research and the explanation: https://io9.gizmodo.com/could-new-technologies-make-traffic-jams-a-thing-of-the-1602353172
Describe how you would measure the success of your pilot (1000 characters)
We will measure the success of our pilot by
1) Customer service.
2) Traffic Stadistics.
3) Level of Monthly Expansion.