Greenspot purchases, installs, operates, and maintains electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) at no cost to municipalities. Greenspot then operates an EV car share program out of 80% of the electrified spots, with the remaining 20% of the parking spots available for the public to charge their personal EVs. As part of the car share program Greenspot can provide first/last mile solutions for commuters, a van pool solution for commuters who travel to the same place for work, and an option for municipal fleets to utilize during weekday working hours. This enables the commuters to downsize by one car (first/last mile), takes vehicles off the road by aggregating commuters (van pool), and lets municipalities use their budget for additional resources (municipal fleet). This saves money (lease, insurance, maintenance, gas), reduces the need for parking, and decreases the amount of greenhouse gas emissions. The Greenspot program can also be implemented in environmental justice communities to enable households who cannot afford a personal vehicle and/or live in a transit desert to have an alternative form of clean transportation.