Waive is a technology company that makes shared mobility cost-effective, safe and environmentally friendly. We provide, end-to-end mobility solutions by converging shared mobility with DOOH advertising. Our fleet of energy efficient vehicles (eg electric, hybrid, hydrogen-fuel cells, etc.) are installed with roof mounted digital Ad-display which works as Ad platform for advertisers who want to reach their target customers at a street level. The revenue generated from Ad-platform is used to drop service cost and provide additional services to our customers.
We would like to propose WaiveWork, one of our primary service offering, to serve residents of CDMX. WaiveWork provides energy efficient vehicle to ride-share drivers at the lowest price in the market (Our US price: $ 22 / day). Our offering includes vehicle insurance and schedule maintenance and can be booked on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Designed to increase transportation access and earning potential in an area, WaiveWork can help solve the CDMX mobility issue in following ways:
- Low-cost to rent a vehicle:
- WaiveWork provides the lowest price to rent a vehicle in the US market. Our business model allows us to maintain this price advantage. Mexico City, the capital of Mexico and the most populous metropolitan in western hemisphere, provides the right base of price sensitive and tech savvy customers to use our service
- Vehicle insurance and scheduled maintenance included in the fee
- Energy efficient vehicles drive down the fuel expense
- Enhanced safety:
- Our extensive background screening includes verification of criminal history, motor vehicle record, insurance eligibility, proof of residence, etc. As a result, our screening act as an additional layer on top of background checks performed by ride-share companies
- Fleet ownership allows us to keep 24/7 track of our vehicles out on service. This allows us to take immediate response in case of an emergency
- Our Ad-display platform can be programmed to project “distress signal” by passenger while on a trip, which can enable law enforcement to easily spot the vehicle, thus enabling passengers(especially women) to travel with confidence
- App-enabled easy signing process from registration to behind the wheels
- Activate base of potential drivers who do not have access to a reliable vehicle, but want to drive for shared mobility businesses
- Rev-Share opportunity increase driving earning potential
- Rideshare drivers that do not own their vehicle usually work as salaried staff for fleet owners. WaiveWork provides opportunity to removes such limitations on earning potential and freedom to schedule your own work timing
- As WaiveWork promotes ride-share economy, bringing shared vehicles helps take other personal vehicles(some studies suggest 7-13) off the road, which also helps in managing traffic congestion and reducing travel times