Only the World's Best Designed Product- Red Dot Luminary- award winning Halo City foldable seated e-scooter solved for many the urban micromobility commute / dwell with a safer, economical, evolved 2-wheeled device that triumphed winning 7 international design awards. Since we premiered Halo City at the Detroit Auto Show, I have personally driven it over 1,000 safe miles in Detroit. Halo City is extraordinarily stable, comfy, gorgeous and always at your side: it is the first and only Iconic 2 Wheeled Micromobility 2.0 Device.
For the Mexico City Challenge- to provide and model a simple affordable 2 lifestyle device that instantly changes the commute and city dwell in Mexico City's traffic traffic without pollution or street obstructions or need for more parking spaces and areas.
The proposed Halo City program for Mexico City will create a controlled study for 30 selected users with 30 personalized Halo City seated / foldable e-scooters to measure how "owning" your near perfect device enriches their Mexico City live / work experience in both time and money and "doing more" to have a fun / functional lifestyle (on most but the most in-climate days). Hearing our story, Forbes Magazine "got it" and published the attached article articulating that ownership and ability to elegantly fold like a Swiss Knife, easily allows bringing Halo City inside to avoid vandalism and upsetting sidewalk users with blocking scooter litter a major complaint for rental curb scooters and clunky e-bikes. All told, this luxe ride feels great to men and women and is fun for those aged 16 to 68. Yes 68, or well if in shape,
No other device does this so well, so green, so personal, so affordably and stylishly safe enabling helmeted use ALWAYS. 7/24/365. At all socioeconomic levels, it adds lifestyle value, so let's measure it and see if we make Mexico City transversable and save massive time for hard working Millennials and Boomers. It's unisex and perfect for shorter height individuals by design. Boomers and Millennials want to be able to economically and comfortably get around to multiple places each day which is accomplished by the always with you personalized foldable seated Halo City E-scooter. It provides women with a safe independent seated ride that is securely taken inside with it's design winning folding capabilities.
Posted on our website (www.onemileusa.com) is the independent e-scooter video review from NYC based Escootnews.com: they surrounded Halo City around Mexico City and then anointed it the "Ferrari of E-scooters". Forbes hails Halo City's ownership model benefits and on Instagram are photos from the Auto Show and Detroit. To keep Halo's humming, we will partner with a local bike shop in downtown Mexico City choosing from several possibilities.
Sponsor Advertising Potential: Unique by design, the Halo City front pillar allows for adhering a massive label- 15 inches high and a wrap around on 3 sides with 12 inches at bottom and 9 inches at top, which each side being 4 inches at bottom and 3 at top. Posted below are photos from a LeMans race team in France which equipped their pit crew with Halo City e-scooters to increase their time sensitive efficiency, sporting a striking label that matches the colors and design of the race car personalized with the name of each pit crew member Such labeling allows for local sponsors or employers to underwrite part of the cost of a Halo City scooters once the Pilot program proves this ownership model- effectively allowing other Austin / Mexico City residents to "pay less" for the Halo City, generating a faster pay back period over other transportation methods. It also builds a community vibe of inclusion.
Bottom Line: Providing 20 Halo City e-scooters under this Pilot Program can be done very quickly with easy implementation as our experience at TechTown in Detroit has demonstrated. The "pod" user affect will also generate favorable publicity to augment the Forbes article showing that Mexico City is cool by freeing Millennials to get quickly on their own terms to everywhere in Downtown. Scale can be accelerated by advertising on the device boosting an already fast financial user payback that pays dividends to local businesses as users have more ability to go out, enjoy and spend money with friends. When the weather is inhospitable, then users revert to the other established inefficient methods. It is likely a 12 month a year solution.
Transit Independence is critical for new Talent to want to locate in Austin. The Halo City costs less in the USA than Europe at $ 1500 which our financing partner Klarna offers a legitimate zero interest payment plan of $ 125 a month for 12 months! Able bodied 18 to 68 year olds, go upto 20 miles on 3 cents electricity per charge and with a total device weight of only 34 pounds, this luxe scooter carries 240 pounds around town. Talk about green. Just 34 pounds of processed material! That is why it swept the international design awards. BMW was runner up for the Red Dot. Halo City is available for piloting today! Right Now !!
Mexico City Program Particulars:
1. With community input, 30 individuals living / working in Mexico City will receive free Halo City e-scooters and 20 helmets for personal use ("Pilot Testers").
2. A downtown Mexico City bike shop will provide free maintenance and wear / tear service for one year to keep e-scooters running well for the Pilot Testers. The bike shop will provide training and hands on testing and screening.
3. In exchange, the Pilot Testers will agree to keep a diary and report through email exchange their usage so that data can be collected to gauge impact of personalized Halo City e-scooters. Testimonials will be sought from Users as well as video and other media. Metrics will be established with FSM. Clearly, metrics will endeavor to quantify time and money savings, additional spend in community, quality of life and lessons learned. A case will be sought that this micromobility mode has high value to different demographic groups compared to the alternatives available.
4. An advertiser will be sought as program is underway to fund placement of marquee Front Pillar Labels for a fee and inclusion in any promotional activities. Funds received will be spent to put more Halo City e-scooters on the streets of Mexico City.
5. Based on Pilot Tester data, identified Local Businesses will be survey about impact of Halo City in terms of 1) additional spend in community 2) comfort with Halo City being brought inside and off the street 3) community vibe eg is Mexico City more of an Innovation Hub having the cool Halo City move its talent around 4) ideas for use / expansion