RideAmigos has been a leader in commuter management technology for over ten years, and we have helped organizations across diverse industries bring all of their transportation programs and data into one system to manage and engage commuters.
Fortune 500 companies, top-tier research universities, regional governments, smart cities, and transit agencies use RideAmigos to track, manage, and transform commuter behavior. Our platform enables agencies and organizations to leverage local options and the emerging mobility ecosystem to enhance workforce mobility, minimize parking demand, and meet sustainability goals. Together with public and private sector partners, we are creating a growing social movement by helping commuters make smarter, more efficient transportation choices and skip the solo drive. By leveraging the RideAmigos cloud-based platform and mobile apps, the City of Grand Rapids will not only be able to encourage biking, walking, public transit, and other alternative commuter options, but also to empower organizations to incentivize commuters to shift behavior, as well as track and report on impact of the programs.
RideAmigos can work with the city of Grand Rapids and the City of Tomorrow team to develop an appropriate pilot program as follows:
- Depending on the goals and budget for the program, the initial pilot can be directed to the public across Grand Rapids or focused on selected or participating employers in the region.
- RideAmigos will license the platform at a discounted rate in line with the challenge funding.
- A portion of the funding will cover platform licensing costs, while all remaining funds will be allocated toward incentives and outreach.
- Based on the amount of funding allocated toward the project, RideAmigos will work with the city of Grand Rapids and the City of Tomorrow team to define an optimal pilot period of three, six, or twelve months.
- RideAmigos also currently has relationships with the local transit authority who may support and administer the pilot as appropriate.
Included in the platform licensing, RideAmigos will provide the following to the City of Grand Rapids in connection with the City of Tomorrow program pilot:
- A trip-planning experience that offers multimodal trip planning and ride matching;
- A gamification module that includes a configurable Commuter Incentive program with Commuter Challenge (e.g. Bike to Work Challenge);
- Emergency ride home program management tool (Taxi, Uber or Lyft);
- Cloud-based architecture and easy integration with the third party mobility options available in your region (e.g. bike share, dockless bikes & scooters, vanpools and shuttles, etc);
- Real-time local transit routing (GTFS-RT);
- Pre-purchased premium incentive wallet to increase participation and engagement from your commuter community;