Pitch Black proposes developing a digital ecosystem platform, anchored by a responsive website. The platform will inform the residents and its visitors about the educational, economic and mobility options available in the community.
The platform places users at the center of all communications and engages with them on multiple channels. As engagement and interaction grow, data and analytics will be used to shape the content of the ecosystem and further strengthen the sense of community. We believe this two-way communication builds meaningful dialog, interaction, and benefits all parties.
The following principles will guide our strategy:
- Individuals at the center of engagement
- Continuity and consistency on all channels
- Segmentation for messaging and delivery
- Data/analytics informs all decisions
- Fostering diversity on all levels
- Be educating and informing
- Inviting to visitors
- Inspiring storytelling
This initiative will showcase and bring together communities from around the Metro Detroit area to interact and inform each other.
This site and content strategy brings information to life by:
- Providing a forum for dialog
- Education regarding transportation experiences and opportunities
- Content feeds of community information accessible to users, businesses, and partners
- Building capacity for organizations
- Creating a space to highlight community subject matter experts
- Diffuse and erase misrepresentations of the community
- Providing tools for social sharing
- Showcase real stories highlighting the community diversity that makes up the impact area
- Publishing platform for a variety of organizations