Zypps is a business-to-business logistics platform created by Zyleck Technologies, Inc. (Zyleck), a transportation technology start-up based in Atlanta, GA. Zyleck is a minority owned business. The Company has developed patent-pending proprietary algorithms (filed in more than 30 countries) that will impact Transportation Network Company (TNC) efficiencies in the $70 billion+ ride sharing and last mile package delivery market. Our team includes experienced technology driven individuals from business, aviation, technology and transportation sectors.
We work with organizations who's members, employees or communities need a better ride sharing partner. Scheduling rides and packages in and efficient delivery model ensures sustainability and affordability to all parties. Healthcare is of particular importance with the growing elderly and immigrant population that do not have a vehicle to transport them to doctors appointments.
Our technology allocates, sequences and routes objects (people or packages) to drivers using our patent pending algorithm developed from a doctoral applied research for maximizing drivers’ income while minimizing miles driven and wait times which result in:
1. Increased efficiency (lower miles driven & decrease wait time) by up to 50%
over current models
2. Higher driver payouts and lower driver turnover ratio
3. More sustainable business and environmental model
Zyleck has created a cash-less closed-loop payment system within the Zypps mobile and business app specifically for process and payment efficiency with business partners and customers in globally.
1. Will bring the un-banked/under-banked into the formal banking and regulated
2. Allows users to manage billing, payment and collection efficiently.
3. Re-loadable and convenient - just like using your Starbucks card