Our common goal is to improve Austin's eastern neighborhoods. We offer the solution to create a 6D mobile society, improve the spatial, economic, social and personal mobility of the residents. We must help the residents meet their transportation needs and get better access to healthy food and health services. As a long-term goal, we should help new businesses to settle in the area and reach the local community.
Our solution will improve connections between places and among people. Connect social groups and connect the local economy with the rest of the city. Once deployed it will help better understand the transport and service requirements of the residents of Travis County.
Our goal is to better utilize existing resources and empower the private sector to efficiently expand their current business and future services in Austin’s eastern neighborhoods.
Nova Vector is proposing to create a smart connected neighborhood using modern, open-source and patent-free technologies like the Internet of Things, LoRaWAN, Blockchain, Machine Learning, and Real-Time communication to help spark the change and increase both personal, spatial and socio-economic mobility.
Laying down the technological foundation that can be used by residents and local businesses will help create innovative, smart, healthy and connected neighborhoods.
Relying on open source technologies that are tested and production-ready, will enable local creativity to take an active part and steer the development of the community.
Nova Vector Smart City Platform is a modular and open-source platform that fully supports Open API standards.
Smart City Platform Features:
- City Pulse
- Traffic Pulse
- People Pulse
- Business Pulse
- Social Pulse
- Environmental Pulse
- Construction Sites Pulse
- My Communities
- My Friends Chat and File Sharing
Smart City Platform Modules:
- IoT Platform Server
- IoT LoRaWAN Server
- IoT Edge Component
- Rules Engine Module
- Advanced Analytics Module
- Machine Learning Module
- Blockchain Component
- Real-time Communication Module
All the City Platform modules are open-source and support Open API. This will enable local business to create new projects like:
- Community Connection – Create communities, share ideas and call for actions
- Elderly Assistance – Smart button, Daily Community Checkups
- Smart Street Lights – Optimize power consumption in the community, increase eco. conscience and energy saving.
- Environment monitoring
- Smart Waste Management – Detect when the trash bins are full and optimize trash management
- Smart Object Detection – Gun recognition can increase public safety
- Smart Metering – Water, Gas, Electric Power
- Smart Signage – Communicate with passers – share info about the place, local attractions, and business, etc.
Blockchain Module can be used for secure and permissioned data sharing i.e.:
- Develop a system for elderly people to share the personal data with the doctors, etc.)