Improved Nation Wide Emergency GPS Response System
Interagency Emergency Response GPS Safe Shelter Alerts Improvement System For General Public Which Connects States, Family's, Shelters, Hosp
Basically the improved emergency GPS alert system would connect all emergency responders, safe shelters, and civilians.
Covering the following:
1. Ensure disabled civilians are priority
2. Create a database for elderly, disabled and special needs response needs.
3. Create a GPS interactive web tracking map of the city which dispalys user location and nearest safe shelter.
4. GPS provides directions to get to safe shelter.
5. Website has ability to notify family members.
6. Safe shelters have ability to notify family members.
7. Emergency GPS Safe Shelter Application is made available nationally.
8. Updates are shown on Freeways, Billboards, TV and Cell phones.
9 The Application created works bi directional.
10. Lives are saved.