How to fix Austin's traffic
1. Install Intelligent traffic lights. This also will help emergency vehicles.
2. Make a full loop (360 WITHOUT TRAFFIC LIGHTS) this needs to be a freeway.
3. The railroad through downtown needs to be rerouted outside of the city. Repurpose those tracks for a light rail or a bike path.
4. I-35 needs to be rerouted outside of our city (using 130)
5. Integrated Smart Parking Solution
6. Enforcing lane discipline/ ZIPPER MERGE
7. Working from home once/twice a week. (Companies should encourage/force this.